Chiang Mai is a land of misty mountains and colourful hill tribes, a playground for seasoned travelers, a paradise for shoppers and a delight for adventurers. Stay long to experience true Thai culture.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
- Daily Departure until 30th October, 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Price is based on per person twin share. Package prices Include TAXES, and based on minimum TWO people traveling. Prices, schedules and exchange rates are subject to change without prior notice. Deviation / amendment fee and restrictions will be applied. Please contact Silk Holidays for details. For responsibility, booking terms & conditions, please ask your booking agent for a copy of “Silk Holidays – General Booking Terms & Conditions”
Package Price Includes:
• Economy class air ticket Canada to Bangkok and return from Phuket via Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific Airways
• Domestic economy air ticket from Chiang Mai – Phuket
• Accommodation based on twin share at select hotels
• Daily breakfast at hotel and meals as indicated
• Airport – hotel – airport transfer on coach service
• Sightseeing tours with English speaking guide
• Taxes and fuel surcharge $500 – $600 (subject to change)
Package Price Excludes:
• Insurance and all other personal expenses; gratuities for local guides, drivers, and porters. Suggested at USD10 per activity day per tour member; hotel seasonal surcharges & compulsory meals
Canada – Hong Kong
Depart from Canada and fly across the Pacific with Cathay Pacific Airways.
Hong Kong - Bangkok
Upon arrival, meet and transfer to the hotel.
Morning Bangkok Cities and Temple tour. Afternoon free for leisure.
Bangkok – Ayutthaya – Phitsanulok
Early morning pick up from your hotel, drive to Bang Pa In for a scenic boat trip to Ayutthaya.
Visit Wat Panangchoen,Wat Yai Chaya Mongkol and the ancient ruins of Wat Chai Wattanaram.Then continue to Chainat and lunch at a local restaurant, then continue to Phitsanulok.Visit Wat Maha That and its highly revered Buddha statue, Phra Buddha Jinaraj.
Phitsanulok – Sukhothai – Lampang
Breakfast at the hotel is included .Today, you will drive to Sukhothai, where you will visit the ancient ruins at Sukhothai Historical Park; a short ride on a traditional ox-cart brings you to Wat Sri Chum with it’s gigantic Buddha statue. Continue to Sri Satchanalai for lunch at Gaeng Luang Restaurant or similar. Upon arrival in Lampang, we take you on a horse carriage ride through town with photo stops at two interesting temples, each which its own architectural style and history:Wat Don Tao,Wat Pratu Phong.We will also visit Baan Sao Nak, a 100-year old teakwood mansion.
Lampang – Golden Triangle – Chiang Rai
Breakfast at the hotel is included Drive to the Golden Triangle. After lunch at the Imperial Golden Triangle Hotel, take a boat ride on the Mekong River, where the borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos converge. Continue to Mae Sai, the northern most city bordering Myanmar.
Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai
Breakfast at the hotel is included. Early morning depart for Chiang Mai with a brief photo stop at Wat Rong Khun, which is very different to any of the temples you are likely to see in Thailand.The temple is almost entirely white – no other colours are used at all. Arrive in Chiang Mai at noon and check in at your hotel. Lunch at hotel
In the afternoon, visit Wat Doi Suthep, a famous landmark of the city, tucked away in the mountains at an elevation of 1,056 meters.The temple is reached by climbing 290 steps, flanked by a NAGA balustrade on both sides.
Breakfast at the hotel is included. Early morning visit Thai Elephant Care Center and education about elderly elephant, elephant food & herb, feeding food for elephants (feeding set is included).Visiting educational hall and elephant cemetery (Program time 09:00 – 10:15hrs). Continue to Orchid farm for lunch, then return to town and visit the handicraft villages in Sankampheng. Transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Chiang Mai – Phuket
Breakfast at the hotel is included. Morning at leisure.The check-out time is 1200hr. Later today, you will be transferred privately to Chiang Mai Airport for fight to next destination. Upon arrival, meet and transfer to the hotel.
Free days at leisure or join optional tours.
Phuket – Hong Kong
Day at leisure and preparation before transfer to airport to take flight to Hong Kong then connect with midnight flight back to Canada.
Hong Kong – Canada
Arrive home. End of journey!
– Aetas Lumpini Hotel (2 nights)
– $160 (01Nov – 21Dec)
– $250 (08Jan – 31Mar)