Bali & Ubud
With its sun-kissed wild beaches and historic temples, Bali evokes images of pure paradise beach lovers and culture vultures alike. On the other hand, Ubud is located up in the mountains of Bali and is considered the island’s arts and cultural heartland. Come here for relaxation, and discover a place of charm, scenic beauty and intriguing history!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
- Daily Departure: Dec24, 2019 – Jun30, 2020
(travel must be completed by 30Jun20)
Terms and Conditions
- Price is based on per person twin share. Package prices Include TAXES, and based on minimum TWO people traveling. Prices, schedules and exchange rates are subject to change without prior notice. Deviation / amendment fee and restrictions will be applied. Please contact Silk Holidays for details. For responsibility, booking terms & conditions, please ask your booking agent for a copy of “Silk Holidays – General Booking Terms & Conditions”
Package Price Includes:
• Return economy class air ticket from Canada to Denpasar (Bali) via Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific Airways (Q class)
• Roundtrip transfer to Ubud on coach service
• Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin share, 7 nights in Bali and 5 nights in Ubud at your choice.
• 2 full day & 1 half-day tours in Bali
• Airport/hotel/airport transfers on coach service
• Tax and fuel surcharge from $500-$600 (subject to change)
Package Price Excludes:
- Personal travel insurance and all personal expenses.
- Gratuity for local guides, driver, and porters.
(Hotels as listed or similar)
3-Star Package: Fontana Legian Hotel (7-night), Ananda Cottage (5-night)
4-Star Package: The Oasis Lagoon Sanur (7-night), Kamandalu Resort (5-night)
5-Star Package: Discovery Kartika Plaza (7-night), Alia Ubud (5-night)
Fontana Legian Hotel – $35 (23Dec19-07Jan20)
Ananda Cottage – $35 (23Dec19-07Jan20)
The Oasis Lagoon Sanur – $45 (23Dec19-05Jan20)
Kamandalu Resort – $55 (20Dec19-05Jan20)
Nusa Dua Beach Resort – $70 (25Dec19-05Jan20)
Alia Ubud – $105 (24Dec19-05Jan20)
Air Surcharge: $350 (25May-21Jun) | $1150 (22Jun-01Jul)