All About Japan
Japan is the perfect travel destination to experience the sheer fusion of ancient traditions and modern life. Join our 14-Days Japan tour and experience all that Tokyo, Kamakura, Mount Fuji, Kyoto and Hiroshima have to offer!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
- Select Dates: March 3 to December 15 , 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Price is based on per person twin share. Package prices Include TAXES, and based on minimum TWO people traveling. Prices, schedules and exchange rates are subject to change without prior notice. Deviation / amendment fee and restrictions will be applied. Please contact Silk Holidays for details. For responsibility, booking terms & conditions, please ask your booking agent for a copy of “Silk Holidays – General Booking Terms & Conditions”
Package Price Includes:
• Accommodation based on twin share (local 4* as in Accommodations List or similar)
• All Domestic transportation (domestic train)
• Meals as indicated on itinerary (5 lunches)
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
• Admission fees for tours indicated in itinerary
• English speaking guide for sightseeing tours
- Insurance and all other personal expenses
- Tourism tax of *MYR10.00 nett per room night will be collected direct by hotels from guests upon check-in
- Tippings and porterages
- All expenses not indicated
Arrive at Narita Airport, meet and transfer to by reserved taxi to hotel. Overnight in Tokyo.
Tokyo Morning Tour
Morning transfer Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Visit Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace, Sensoji Temple/Nakamise Shopping Street. Drive by Ueno and Akihabara. The tour end at Tokyo Station or Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Free for leisure in the afternoon. Overnight in Tokyo.
Tokyo - Kamakura - Tokyo
Transfer to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
Join tour to visit Great Buddha and Kotoku-in Temple. continue to visit Hasedera Temple before enjoying a Japanese style Lunch. After lunch, visit Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine followed by Kamochi-dori Street, Hokoku-ji Temple, Jomyo-ji Temple with a Green Tea Tasting.Tour ends in Ginza / Shinjuku. Overnight in Tokyo.
Tokyo - Nikko - Tokyo
Transfer to Nikko (160min) to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Nikko Toshogu Shrine. Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch. Afternoon visit the Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Falls. Return to Tokyo disembark at Ginza / Shinjuku.
Full day at leisure in Tokyo.
Tokyo - Mt. Fuji - Hakone
Visit the Fuji Visitor Center and then the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Mt. Fuji 5th Station. Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch. Afternoon visit Kojiri and enjoy Lake Ashi Cruise. Reaching Hakone-en take Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. Transfer to Yumoto Fujiya Hotel.
Hakone - Takayama
Morning transfer from hotel to Odawara Station. Train to Takayama Station via Nagoya and begin a walking tour to visit Yatai Kaikan Hall, Kusakabe Folks Museum, Kami Sannomachi Town. Overnight at the Hida Hotel Plaza in Takayama.
Takayama - Shirakawa-go Kanazawa
Morning walking tour to visit the Takayama Morning Market, bus tour to visit the Shirakawago Observatory. Enjoy a Japanese style lunch, afternoon transfer to Kanazawa. Overnight in Kanazawa.
Kanazawa - Kyoto
Transfer to Nagamachi Samurai District to visit the Kenrokuen Garden.Then to the Higashichaya District to visit the Hakuza shop. Train and overnight in Kyoto.
Transfer to Nijo Castle, Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace (visit except on Mondays) or Kitano – tenmangu Shrine (visit on Mondays). After lunch, visit Heian Jingu Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple. Overnight in Kyoto.
Kyoto - Hiroshima - Kyoto
Transfer from hotel to Kyoto station.Take bullet train to Hiroshima.Visit Miyajimaguchi and curise to Miyajima Island and Itsukushima Shrine. Afternoon visit Hiroshima Peace and Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome Site.Transfer back to Kyoto.
Full day at leisure in Kyoto. Overnight in Kyoto.
Kyoto - Tokyo
Morning Transfer from hotel to Kyoto train station. Bullet train back to Tokyo in the afternoon. Afternoon free for leisure and overnight in Tokyo.
Day at leisure in Tokyo until departure.Transfer from Hotel to Narita Airport for departure. Tour ends.
(Hotels as listed or similar)
Tokyo: Shiba Park Hotel 4-stars (6 nights)
Hakone: Yumoto Fujiya Hotel 4-stars (1 nights)
Takayama: Takayama Green Hotel 4-stars (1 nights)
Kanazawa: Hotel Intergate Kanazawa 4-stars (1 nights)
Kyoto: New Tokyu Hotel 4-stars (1 nights)